It truly warms my heart (and makes me giggle) . . . that I’ve been nominated for 2 blog awards:
I am truly honored. I haven’t been writing here for long (although I’ve had several other blogs now deleted), and I appreciate that anyone is visiting and watching.
I’m supposed to:
- Post seven interesting things about myself.
- Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award.
- Let them know about the nomination.
Some things you may know already, some might be new:
- I luuuuuuuurv chocolates – Cadbury’s & Lindt are my favourites. I won’t touch chocolate with orange in, though.
- I can’t eat hot food. Spicy I do with a glass of milk (I luuuuurv Mmmmmilk), but no burning dishes, thank you.
- The best feeling in the world for me: that first split-nano-second of an orgasm (we refer to it as organisms . . . bit of a private joke . . .)
- Did I tell you I luuuuuuurv chocolates yet? I did? Ok then, but I don’t mind repeating myself . . .
- I adore wildlife in the bush, whales @ the sea, friends and holidays. I love giraffes and kudu and elephants and hippos.
- I am a compulsive reader – I read everything – graffiti, notices, pamphlets/junk mail, notices in bathrooms and behind toilet doors (repeatedly) . . . I luuuuuuurv reading. Mostly fiction and almost exclusively English.
- I do not buy single ply.
- I don’t like the taste of red wine – it makes the inside of my mouth go all fluffy and dry like a mummy’s tomb.
- I like saying luuuuuurv . . . 😉
- I despise mistreatment of animals and any form of animal abuse.
I follow several blogs and appreciate all of them for several reasons. I’m not going to nominate them as such (as I’m sure that they’ve been nominated already), but I’d like to show appreciation for their existence:
Thank you for being here/there. I love reading your blogs.
Many happy postings to you all!! Tjorts!